skip to main | skip to sidebar

Marti and Huds Plus One

Beth and Seth got married & had a baby boy named Elliot. This is our life in beautiful and bountiful Portland, Oregon. We are finding our way as new parents and trying to keep balanced while enjoying this wild ride!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Fall Pics

We've now heard from both families and friends that people want to see photos! Okay, okay. I figured out how to download pics from Seth's camera so maybe I'll get better at keeping up to date on things.
Fall is in full swing and the trees are awesome. We (I should say, Seth - I haven't been much help unfortunately) spent this weekend (October 25th) working on the path on the south side of the house and started cleaning up the yard. Yesterday I had a couple of friends over and next weekend is the big neighborhood shower. I'm 30 weeks pregnant now and can no longer see my feet when I look down. Good times!
Enjoy.

































































































































Posted by bethjmartin at 4:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Mama & Baby Elliot

Stuff I Like

  • Weston Price
  • Dr. Mercola's Site
  • 43 Things

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  October (3)
      • Pregnant people have all the luck!
      • More Fall Pics
      • We're not so good at blogging...
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)