Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ultrasound Photos: 5 mos - It's gonna be a boy!


These are terrible images - the first one is the baby on it's stomach looking down (from the side). You can see it's head and spine.







This one is the baby on it's back - head up - from the side. They labelled the nose and lips. We went to a different clinic (our insurance has changed with Seth's move to a different company). They had an older machine.






And lastly the proof - sort of. Good luck figuring this one out. I still can't. The only reason I believe it is because I was able to see very clearly both of the baby's legs just before the ultrasound was complete. He's definitely a boy. This photo looks like a chicken wing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What wonderful photos! The first impression is that the baby looks like Seth, but then I realized they all look like Alfred hitchcock at that stage. Not that Seth looks like Alfred Hitchcock. Looks like you guys had a wonderfrul summer. You're both looking great!